When it comes to printer devices, Epson is one of the most leading brands. The company has been launching a bunch of useful and reliable printers, one of them is Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver.
It is a multifunction printer device that is included in the company’s WorkForce versatile printer line.
The unit is rich in business-friendly features, making it ideal for home offices. The design of the printer device is small and compact.
So that you can effortlessly move it from one place to another in your home office. It has special fax buttons, specially dedicated for those who do a lot of faxing.
The design of the WF-2540 rocks an elegant black plastic body that shows gentle curved corners. The dimension of the printer device is 15.4 x 14.8 x 8.7 inches.
Buttons for scan, copy, and fax functions are located in the front of the device.
The WF-2540 has start buttons to copy or fax. So, you do not have to hit a mode button first to do so. This printer device is suitable for those who need to send documents in a old-fashioned way thanks to its fax button and numeric keypad for dialing.
It is easy to setting up the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver. You just need to remove the unit from its packaging, install the ink cartridges, and the device is ready to use.
The printer device uses one black ink and 3 color inks. The process takes 6 minutes and 24 seconds from the unit is turned on and until it is ready to use.
The unit will require date and time settings on the first startup for faxing. Setting the unit up for Wi-Fi printing requires more time.
It is because you have to enter your password by using the numeric keypad.
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download (64-bit)
Printer Driver Download (32-bit)
Scanner Driver Download (64-bit/32-bit)
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Scanner Driver Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Manual Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Installation Guide Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 User’s Guide Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Quick Guide and Warranty Download