Just like any other printer devices included in the Epson’s WorkForce multifunction line, Epson WorkForce 545 Driver is an all-in-one printer device that is aimed for small offices and home offices.
It allows you to print, scan, copy, and fax documents. It has various features you need to complete your job.
For example, the unit has a 250-sheet paper holder. With such a feature, you do not have to repeatedly insert paper in short time.
Moreover, you are able to save up printer ink thanks to its high-capacity printer ink cartridges. You can save up to 40% less printing costs.
The printing speed of the Epson WorkForce 545 Driver is pretty fast. It is 15 page per minute or ppm for black and white documents and 7.2 ppm for colored documents.
The printer device can print documents rapidly without sacrificing quality.
Besides fast printing speeds, the WorkForce 545 also offers high-quality pictures. You will be able to get shart texts as well as vivid colored images.
The printer device features an 2.5” LCD. With such a feature, you will be able to preview, edit, and print photos without having to turn on your PC.
The unit features mobile printing, allows you to wirelessly print out documents, photos, and more.
The USB port featured in this Epson WorkForce 545 Drive allows you to charge your mobile device. The printer device has 4 ink cartridges; one black, one cyan, one magenta, and one yellow. It is energy star certified.
The WorkForce 545 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X, and Linux.
The maximum resolution for black and white documents is 5760 x 1440 dpi. While the maximum resolution for colored documents is the same.
Are you interested to have this printer device on your desk?
Epson WorkForce 545 Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson WorkForce 545 Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson WorkForce 545 for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download (64-bit)
Printer Driver Download (32-bit)
Scanner Driver Download (64-bit/32-bit)
Epson WorkForce 545 for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Scanner Driver Download
Epson WorkForce 545 Manual Download
Epson WorkForce 545 Installation Guide Download
Epson WorkForce 545 User’s Guide Download
Epson WorkForce 545 Quick Guide and Warranty Download