Epson WorkForce 840 Driver is the flagship model of the Epson’s WorkForce multifunction printer line that is aimed for small offices and home offices.
Since it is the flagship model of the line, it costs more than the average all-in-one printers at $299. However, the WorkForce 840 printer also offers various useful and advanced features.
Besides printing, copying, scanning, and faxing functions found in other versatile printers in the line, the WorkForce 840 also features Wi-Fi networking, Ethernet networking, ADF or Automatic Document Feeder, two-sided printing, and the ability to print documents directly from your mobile devices.
And the unit is able to impressively perform all of these functions with full paper capacity.
Epson WorkForce 840 Driver offers incredible graphic speeds as well as competitive text speeds. The design of this printer device is amazingly compact for a versatile printer device that has 2 large input trays and an Automatic Document Feeder or ADF. The dimension of the unit is 17.6 inches wide, 11.8 inches high, and 14.5 inches deep.
With its 22 pounds weight, the WorkForce 840 is more portable compared to its competitors. The paper capacity of the unit can handle up to 500 pages.
So, it is ideal for high-volume document printings. You will be able to store 2 different kinds of paper in a pair of trays whose size is adjustable.
It is easy to navigate the printer thanks to its large control panel. You are able to fold it and adjust it to your desired angle by simply pressing the button that is located in its back.
The printer device also features a 7.8-inch touchscreen and 3.5-inch color LCD. A number of buttons for functions are available.
For example, home, page back, page forward, and so on. Buttons that are not illuminated means they are inactive.
Epson WorkForce 840 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson WorkForce 840 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson WorkForce 840 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download
Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download
Epson WorkForce 840 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver for Mac Download
ICA Scanner Driver for Mac Download
Epson Scan Utility Download
Epson WorkForce 840 Manual Download
Epson WorkForce 840 User’s Guide Download
Epson WorkForce 840 Star Here Download