Epson WorkForce 520 Driver is included in the Epson’s WorkForce multifunction printer line. And just like other printer devices in the line, the WorkForce 520 also comes with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions. It is incredibly fast and its inks are very affordable as well.
Moreover, the printer is easy to set up and operate. So, it is fair to say that this printer device is a great deal. You can quickly set up the driver and the device’s standard Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet are all convenient. Moreover, the interface and 2-line monochrome LCD are straightforward and other buttons and controls are well-arranged.
The features of the WorkForce 520 printer are purposed for light use. The unit offers only a single 100-sheet vertical rear feeder and it does not have automatic duplexing. So, this printer device is probably suitable for home offices and minor offices.
While for the scanning functions, the unit comes with a 30-sheet ADF or Automatic Document Feeder and a letter-sized flatbed scanner that is functioned for telescoping thicker objects. Epson WorkForce 520 Driver offers impressive printing speeds.
It is able to print 12.6 plain-text pages per minute and copy 7.3 plain-text pages per minute on the PC. While on the Mac, it beats its recent competitors almost twofold with its 10.3 pages per minute. The scanning speed is amazing as well.
Besides impressive speeds, another thing that makes the WorkForce 520 great is its affordable ink. The black ink in a standard size costs $15.19 that can last for 550 pages. Each color ink costs $11.38 that can last for 335 pages.
So, if your problem is expensive printer inks all this time, this WorkForce 520 might be a great alternative for you. If you are interested to purchase the unit, you can access the manufacturer’s official website or online shop platforms.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson WorkForce 520 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download
Epson WorkForce 520 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Scanner Driver Download