Epson DS-30 Driver is a portable scanner that can support your work. This scanner is indeed designed to be compact and lightweight so that you can bring the device everywhere.
It weighs only 325 grams. With this tool, you can scan documents at ease.
The unit also comes with a special bag where you can store your documents. You do not have to be worried about a bothering charger or looking for electrical sources when you use the device.
Because the Epson DS-30 uses USB as its power source. You just need to connect the USB port to your laptop or computer, then the scanner will be charged.
The unit is also energy-saving since the maximum electrical power is only 500 mA.
Though the dimension is small and compact, Epson DS-30 Driver is quite reliable. It can scan documents up to 600 dpi.
The scanning speed reaches 13 seconds per page. With the CIS sensor and RGB LED power source featured, you can scan both black and white and colored documents with a maximum size of A4 paper.
This device allows you to scan various documents, from standard paper, ID cards, name cards, and so on. You can also scan plastic cards with up to 1.2 mm thickness.
This scanner allows you to scan various documents at any time and anywhere.
The DS-30 Scanner comes with various software that can be easily used to manage documents you have already scanned.
From Document Capture Pro that allows you to scan, edit, and save the scanning results, Presto Bizcard 5, until ABBYY FineReader Sprint 9.
As you know, the ABBYY FineReader Sprint 9 allows the PDF scanning results able to use the search content feature.
The DS-30 Scanner is small enough to bring in a bag. If your work involves a lot of scannings, this one can help you a lot.
Epson DS-30 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson DS-30 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson DS-30 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Scanner Driver Download
Epson DS-30 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Scanner Driver Download
Epson DS-30 Manual Download
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Installation Guide Download
Epson WorkForce DS-30 User’s Guide Download
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Notice and Warranty Download