Specifications of Epson WorkForce 3620 Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver is one of the affordable examples included in the Epson’s multifunction printer device line. And just like any other printer devices included in the line, the WorkForce 3620 is oriented for home offices as well.
It is not an expensive printer to start with. Moreover, as March 2017, the device came with a 3-year warranty. So, if you find problems or something wrong with the unit, you can claim the warranty.
Table of Contents
Features and Design
Some of you are probably relieved to hear that the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver is equipped with a fax modem. The unit also has a lot of useful features that can support your job. Such as duplex for two-sided printing, wired and wireless networking, scan, copy, and fax.
It also has an ADF or Auto Document Feeder, USB, and SD and Memory Stick slots. With those features, you will be able to print or scan from an inserted device. Unfortunately, this printer device does not support direct PDF printing.
The WorkForce 3620 combines touchscreen and physical buttons. However, the screen takes time to register touches. Unlike its predecessor, this printer device supports multitasking. So, you will be able to scan documents while the unit is busy printing documents or vice versa.
The WorkForce 3620 is fairly fast. The printing speed reaches 17.4 ppm or pages per minute for black and white documents on a wired network connection. While for complex color graphics, the speed almost reaches 5.4 ppm.
However, printing photos is not the forte of this printer device. It takes 2 and a half minutes to print 6×4 photos. And the quality is not at its best. The unit is fast in copying documents. It takes 13 seconds for a single mono copy. Scans are fast too. It takes only 9 seconds to scan an A4 sheet.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download (64-bit)
Printer Driver Download (32-bit)
Scanner Driver Download (32-bit/64-bit)
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Scanner Driver Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Manual Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Installation Guide Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 User’s Guide Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Administrator’s Guide Download