Epson XP-340 Driver offers a variety of uses ranging from scanning, printing and copying documents to support your work more optimally. You can connect it directly to a Personal Computer (PC) with a USB cable or use WiFi.
The features provided in addition to being able to help your work, can also provide convenience in mobile printing capability with Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service and Apple AirPrint. The operating system is supported by MS WindowS, MacOS and Linux.
Moreover, it is also equipped with an SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card and SDXC Memory Card. Get color and black and white print with good quality with sophisticated color technology.
Epson XP-340 Driver is equipped with various features that help your work. For tray capacity can hold up to 100 sheets with a maximum paper size up to A4. This printer also offers photo printing by providing high quality images with max resolution colors up to 5760 x 1440 dpi which are supported with 4 color cartridges ranging from cyan, yellow, magenta to black.
With a compact design, this printer offers comfort and convenience according to your needs. With an affordable price and easy ink replacement, this printer is suitable for office needs. In addition, this printer is also suitable for use at home.
Printing documents becomes faster up to 10 ppm for mono and 4.5 ppm for color. Likewise, to scan more easily. Get a scan with a resolution of 9600 dpi and a color depth of 24 bits with an internal color depth of 48 bits. You can use Epson XP-340 Driver according to your needs.
Now you can do virtual printing with your device starting from using Android, iPhone, and iPad more easily. Also get a 1-year guarantee as a product guarantee and as a quality product support.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-340 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson XP-340 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson XP-340 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download (64-bit)
Printer Driver Download (32-bit)
Scanner Driver Download (64-bit/32-bit)
Epson XP-340 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Scanner Driver Download
Epson XP-340 Manual Download
Epson XP-340 Installation Guide Download
Epson XP-340 User’s Guide Download
Epson XP-340 Quick Guide and Warranty Download