Epson TM-T20II Drivers are included in the company’s Ready Print line. It is a receipt printer that offers a perfect combination of affordability and performance.
This thermal printer is an ideal option for you who runs restaurants, low volume to medium volume retail shops, food-service providers, and so on. The unit is able to print receipts at almost 8 inches per second.
So, you do not have to be worried about a long line waiting to pay and get their receipts. Moreover, you will also be able to save up to 30% of paper usage.
Because the unit has a paper-saving functionality that allows you to reduce white space and text size.
The Epson TM-T20II Drivers also meet the standards of Energy Star. Means that the receipt printer uses less electricity and reduces your ecological impact.
Every single thing you need to set up the unit is already included in the box a CD with drivers, a starter paper roll, and power supply.
You need to separately buy a USB cable. But the receipt printer will most likely be compatible with a USB-B cable that you probably already have.
This receipt printer comes with reliability and durability that you expect from the Epson brand. The unit will last for years if you use it properly and normally.
The receipt printer is covered with a 2-year warranty from the company. So, if you find any problems or damages with the product, you are able to claim the guarantee.
The company will either replace it with a new one or refund your money.
USB interface standard and Ethernet interfaces are available. This receipt printer is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, and Mac OS X.
So, are you interested to have this receipt printer to support your business?
Epson TM-T20II Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson TM-T20II Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson TM T20II Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Epson TM T20II Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Epson TM T20II Manual Download
Epson TM-T20II User’s Manual Hardware Download
Epson TM-T20II User’s Manual Software Download
Epson TM-T20II Setup Guide Download