Having a printer device is essential, especially if your job involves a lot of printing activities. Today, there are so many all-in-one printer devices that can print, copy, and scan documents as well as fax. One of them is Epson XP-420 Driver.
This printer is suitable for you who are searching for the one that can deliver high image quality at an affordable price. It is a versatile printer device that allows you to print, scan, and copy documents. The device offers high-quality photo prints and scans. It also offers a rapid copy speed, at least for black and white documents. The SD Card slot and touch panel offer several ways to operate the printer device.
Unfortunately, this Epson XP-420 printer is not equipped with sophisticated features such as a duplexer for making two-sided prints. It does not feature an Auto Document Feeder or ADF or a second paper tray as well. As you know, the ADF is beneficial for scanning and and copying multipage documents and the second paper tray is for photo paper.
But given the thought that the device is affordable, it is reasonable for the company not to feature those advanced features in Epson XP-420. Another minus of this printer device is it prints slowly on glossy paper. It takes around 11 minutes to print a letter-size glossy photo. You have to be really patient when printing photos.
The Epson XP-420 Driver is also a bit slow when printing 5-page text documents. The printing speed of the device is 5.9 pages per minute or ppm in average. While the copying speed is in average. The device takes 32.5 seconds to make color copies. But it is quite impressive when make copies of black and white documents. It can finish the task within 11.9 seconds. While for scanning black and white documents, it takes 10.9 seconds.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-420 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson XP-420 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson XP-420 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download (62-bit/32-bit)
Epson XP-420 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Epson XP-420 Manual Download
Epson XP-420 Installation Guide Download
Epson XP-420 User’s Guide Download
Epson XP-420 Product Specifications Download