Epson Workforce WF-3640 provides smart solutions to help your office work better. Perform tasks more efficiently ranging from printing, copying, scanning, and also duplicating tasks for fax machines.
With complete features and easy to operate make this printer can also be used for home.
In Office Machines the feature is able to print from a USB flash drive, save to a USB flash drive, scan to the Cloud to scan to a folder.
This printer is supported by a more complete operating system Ms. Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, MS Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows 8 to Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8.
The work done with this printer is very impressive. You will get good picture quality with max resolution B / W and max resolution color 4800 x 2400 dpi.
The ink on the cartridge is equipped with the main colors which are Yellow, Black, Cyan and Magenta.
Printing speed is also quite good, reaching 19 ppm (mono) and 10 ppm for color. The printing quality provided is very good.
Selecting the Epson Workforce WF-3640 Driver is the right choice for higher quality office work and for home use.
Get more optimal printing with media types ranging from envelopes, glossy paper, matte photo paper to plain paper.
The price given is comparable to the features offered. In addition to providing good print results, this print also provides reliable fax services with super G3 compatibility and the transmission speed provided can reach a maximum of 33.6 Kbps.
Which is the memory capacity provided can reach 180 pages. In addition, the speed dialing provided also reached 100 stations.
Get a smart printer that you can count on with a warranty that is given up to 1 year for your convenience.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download (64-bit/32-bit)
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Manual Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Installation Guide Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 User’s Guide Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Administrator’s Guide Download