Logitech M535 is a Bluetooth mouse series released by Logitech which is one of the Swiss hardware companies. M535 mouse is a mouse that is widely used for office and personal work.
There are several ways that must be done to connect this mouse device with a computer device that will be used, one of which is to install the Logitech M535 driver.
You don’t need to be confused with how to connect a Bluetooth mouse that was created without this receiver. The steps are easy enough to do alone without the help of others. This mouse device only requires 1 AA sized battery.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to connect the Logitech M535
- 2 Logitech M535 Software Installation for Windows
- 3 Logitech M535 Software Installations for Mac OS
- 4 Logitech M535 Driver for Windows
- 5 Logitech M535 Driver for Mac OS X
- 6 Logitech M535 Manual Download
How to connect the Logitech M535
Before connecting a Logitech M535 device, you should first read the user manual that has been provided by Logitech together with the purchase of Logitech MM535353.
In addition, the methods below will also help you to connect your M535 mouse device to the computer you have.
1. Turn on the Logitech M535 mouse
The Logitech M535 mouse requires one AA sized battery to be used, this battery will last for around 10 months with reasonable usage.
The battery of this mouse is located at the bottom of the mouse. At the bottom of the Logitech M535 mouse, there is a power button or on/off button which functions to turn the mouse on and off.
The first step you must take after charging the mouse with batteries is to turn on the power button on the mouse located at the bottom of the Logitech M535 mouse.
2. Turn on bluetooth.
After the Logitech M535 mouse that you have is turned on, the next step is to turn on the bluetooth of the device to be connected. How to turn on Bluetooth on a computer device will vary according to the computer used.
3. Set a Bluetooth connection.
Don’t forget to set a Bluetooth connection from the computer to the Logitech M535 mouse. Once connected, the Logitech M535 LED indicator light will stop blinking and stays on for about 10 seconds.
4. Install the Logitech M535 driver.
To be able to use Logitech M535, you must also install the Logitech M535 driver on the computer that will be connected to the Bluetooth mouse.
You can download this driver on the official website provided by Logitech or through other websites that provide free Logitech drivers.
Those are some steps you can take to connect Logitech M535 to the computer that you want. Also, use the appropriate driver for the hardware that will be used to avoid problems during the use of the device.
Logitech M535 Software Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech M535 Software Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pop up notification to select the Logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continuous. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech M535 Driver for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech M535 Driver for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
Logitech M535 Manual Download
1. Logitech M535 User’s Manual
Format File : PDF