Logitech MK270 Combo Series can be one of your choices when you need hardware such as a mouse and keyboard for your computer.
Logitech is trusted and quite well-known as a provider of computer hardware throughout the world. If you choose Logitech MK270 as computer hardware, of course you also have to install the Logitech MK270 driver first before you can use it.
Table of Contents
Logitech MK270 Software
Logitech MK270 Driver is a kind of software that must be installed on the computer that you have before you can use various kinds of Logitech hardware that has the MK270 series.
You also have to make sure the computer or laptop that you have already installed this driver if you want to use this hardware combo from Logitech MK270.
You can get this driver when you buy Logitech MK270 series hardware or you can download it yourself through the official website owned by Logitech.
If you decide to download it yourself, make sure the driver you are using is the correct driver and is officially released by Logitech.
Installing a driver that is incompatible or different from the Logitech series that you have will cause the hardware to not work on the computer you have.
This is sometimes considered a damage for some people, even though the error only lies in the installation error of the driver.
Logitech MK270 Combo Series
Logitech MK270 Combo Series is a combo of superior mouse and keyboard released by Logitech. This combo consists of a keyboard, mouse, 2 AAA batteries for the keyboard, 1 AA battery for the mouse, nano receiver, and user manual. Logitech also provides a 3-year guarantee for these combo products.
The Logitech mouse and keyboard in the MK270 combo series are wireless-based hardware so they don’t use cables to connect them to your computer.
The wireless connection that can be reached by the MK270 product reaches a considerable distance, which is about 10 meters.
This mouse and keyboard combo also has an on / off button so that the battery used will last for months without replacing it.
There are also eight shortcut keys available on the Logitech MK270 keyboard, they are shortcut keys to open movies, music, e-mail, volume, etc.
Make sure the Logitech MK270 Combo Series that you buy is an original product released by Logitech. Also, make sure to install the driver that matches the type of product you have so that the hardware can run well on your computer.
Logitech MK270 Software Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech MK270 Software Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pop up notification to select the Logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continuous. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech MK270 Driver for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech MK270 Driver for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
File Not Available
Logitech MK270 Manual Download
1. Logitech MK270 User’s Guide
Format File : PDF