Are you using a racing wheel to play your favorite games? There is nothing more fun than laying a racing game with a racing wheel.
The problem is, sometimes the device is not detected. In such cases, updating the drivers might be able to solve the problem. Here, we will tell you how to update Logitech G27 drivers.
Updating The Drivers
Before we start, we would like to mention that updating the drivers is the first and foremost thing you should try if your device is undetected.
Yes, even if you already downloaded and installed the proper drivers for the Logitech G27 racing wheel, you might still encounter the problem.
That shows how important updating the drivers is.Alright, so how do you update the drivers? To update the drivers, do the following steps.
1. Hold the Windows key then press R
2. A ‘Run’ window will appear. Type control panel and enter
3. Select ‘View devices and printers’
4. You should see your devices, including the Logitech G27 racing wheel. Locate the device and right-click
5. Select ‘Properties’
6. Click the ‘Hardware’ tab
7. Select the Logitech G27 racing wheel from the Device Functions list then click ‘Properties’ on the lower right
8. A new window should open. On this new window, click the ‘Change settings’ on the lower left. If the system asks you for permission, just click ‘Yes’ and proceed
9. You will then be given two options. The first option is to update the Logitech G27 drivers automatically (done by Windows). The second option is to update the drivers manually. Choose the latter option
10. Next, select the ‘Let me pick … drivers on my computer’ option
11. Select ‘USB Input Device’ on the ‘Model’ section
12. Click ‘Next’ and let the drivers update
13. Let the update process finish and the racing wheel should work normally
Easy, right? In many cases, updating the drivers does fix the undetected device problem. You should know that you might encounter this undetected racing wheel device problem again after an OS update.
If that ever happens to you, just do the above steps again and your Logitech G27 racing wheel should work again.
As we have said in the beginning, updating Logitech G27 drivers might be able to solve the undetected device.
So in case your Logitech G27 is not undetected by the Logitech Gaming Software, you might want to try to update the drivers to the latest version and see if it resolves the problem. We hope this helps and happy gaming!
Logitech G27 for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
|File Name||File Size||Download|
|Logitech Gamming Software (32 bit)||14.4 MB||Download|
|Logitech Gamming Software (64 bit)||15.7 MB||Download|
Logitech G27 Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
(File Not Available)
Logitech G27 Manual Download
1. Logitech G27 Getting Started Guide
Format File : PDF