Logitech offers you a handy package through its MK520. The wireless combo is a solution to reliable keyboard and mouse, delivering convenience to support your work.
The K520 delivers a handful of features, all are hidden behind the Logitech K520 driver that requires installation. You might need internet connection to download the software.
The wireless keyboard and mouse package is one of favorite Logitech’s products. The full size keyboard that brings rounded keys that are friendly to your fingers. Meanwhile, the full size mouse allows your hand to grip comfortably.
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech K520 Keyboard Features
- 2 Logitech K520 Mouse Features
- 3 Logitech K520 Software Installation for Windows
- 4 Logitech K520 Software Installations for Mac OS
- 5 Logitech K520 Driver for Windows
- 6 Logitech K520 Driver for Mac OS X
- 7 Logitech K520 Manual Download
Logitech K520 Keyboard Features
1. Logitech Incurve Keys
The full size Logitech keyboard comes with a palm rest, giving convenience that you deserve. Delivering softly rounded keys, the K520 keyboard won’t hurt your fingers though you have to type a lot.
Thanks to Logitech Incurve Keys that help you work from hour to hour. Not to mention it brings whisper-quiet and contour-edge feature.
2. Long life battery
This wireless keyboard is powered by long life batteries that last up to 3 years. This hassle-free feature allows you to change battery less often than other keyboards.
3. Adjustable tilt legs
The Logitech K520 keyboard is equipped with adjustable tilt legs. This leg enables you to increase the tilt up to 8 degrees for more convenient typing.
4. Easy storage
Now you can store the keyboard easily as it can stand up safely on the desktop. This means you have more space for work.
Logitech K520 Mouse Features
1. Palm Pal
The K520 mouse is built in an ergonomic design combined with soft rubber grips and contoured sides to ensure your comfort.
The full size mouse is friendly to your hand, not to mention it offers precise tracking on any surface. No mousepad is required.
2. Unifying receiver
This tiny mouse comes together with unifying receiver. Simply plug the receiver into USB port and you have nothing to worry about.
It connects the mouse as well as keyboard at any time you need after installing Logitech K520 driver.
3. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
Both mouse and keyboard is supported by Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity that offers fast data transmission. It also provides long-range connection, allowing you to work or play almost anywhere.
All in all, the Logitech K520 is a full size wireless keyboard and mouse that comes to ensure your convenience.
Bringing a bucketful of features of keyboard and mouse, the K520 is worth your consideration. To enjoy the package, make sure to download and install the Logitech K520 driver at first.
Logitech K520 Software Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Software Logitech for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech K520 Software Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Software Logitech for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech K520 Driver for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
|Logitech Options (64-bit)||Download|
|Logitech Options (32-bit)||Download|
|Logitech Unifying for Chrome||Download|
Logitech K520 Driver for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
File Not Available
Logitech K520 Manual Download
1. Logitech K520 Getting Started
Format File : PDF