Make your video calls and recordings more fun with Logitech C525. The small and compact webcam is specially designed to meet your need of high quality videos.
Coming with Logitech C525 driver, you can enjoy smooth, clear, and crisp video quality. Whenever you are, making video calls or recording videos is getting easier with Logitech C525.
Wrapped in a portable design, the C525 fits your pocket and purse. Simply fold the camera and you are ready to go.
A handful of features will give you a different experience of video recording and calls through any social media that you like. Do you want to know more about Logitech C525? Check this out!
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech C525 Design and Layout
- 2 Logitech C525 Features
- 3 Logitech C525 Software Installation for Windows
- 4 Logitech C525 Software Installations for Mac OS
- 5 Logitech C525 Driver for Windows
- 6 Logitech C525 Driver for Mac OS X
- 7 Logitech C525 Manual Download
Logitech C525 Design and Layout
The design of foldable C525 is going to make you fall in love. The fold-and-go webcam comes with a small and compact design, providing you with ease and practicality. It has a flat and narrow camera head with clipper that keeps it secure on your screen.
For additional convenience, the C525 features 360 degree swivel. You can turn the camera as you like, giving flexibility to catch the right angle. Once the camera is not in use, simply fold into a compact size and slip into your pocket or purse.
Logitech C525 Features
1. Widescreen HD Videos
Once you install Logitech C525 driver on PC and try it out, you will find out how impressive the camera can be. The webcam delivers widescreen HD video quality 720 pixels at 30 fps.
As a result, you can enjoy clear, crisp, and smooth video quality. Not to mention it gives you the best contrast and color.
2. Brighter images
Thankfully, the C525 is equipped with HD light correction that provides brighter images. The camera automatically adjust with the lighting condition, allowing you to get better quality images. Even if you record in a dim area, it gives you brighter images.
Logitech C525 features fast autofocus that keeps your videos sharp. While talking on the video, you might move a lot.
Or if you are reviewing something, you might need to show the product closely. The autofocus feature brought by the C525 makes your video stays clear even if you are moving. Any object you show closely will be clearly shown on the video.
Logitech C525 is a small foldable webcam to support your video recording. The compact device delivers a pack of features to give you high quality video with clear, smooth, and crisp images. Be sure to install Logitech C525 driver before starting your record.
Logitech C525 Software Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Software Logitech for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech C525 Software Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Software Logitech for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech C525 Driver for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech C525 Driver for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
Logitech C525 Manual Download
1. Logitech C525 Getting Started Guide
Format File : PDF