The Logitech K750 is considered as a slimmest keyboard due to its size that is only 7.5mm thick. This wireless keyboard utilizes both sunlight and artificial light to charge the power or internal battery.
As well as many other solar device, thing what this keyboard has featured seems like magic sometimes. Once you have run the Logitech K750 driver setup, it can give you great experience of technology using.
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech K750 Key Features
- 2 Logitech K750 Software Installation for Windows
- 3 Logitech K750 Software Installations for Mac OS
- 4 Logitech K750 Driver for Windows
- 5 Logitech K750 Driver for Mac OS X
- 6 Logitech K750 Manual Download
Logitech K750 Key Features
1. It’s powered by light
For those who concern on battery hassles device, the Logitech K750 can be your great option. This device features a solar power that is able to keep this keyboard always charged and ready.
Thus, for those who claim themselves with high mobility, this keyboard is a perfect choice. Once you have run the Logitech K750 driver setup, even it comes to indoor or outdoor, all the convenience will come to you.
2. It’s totally thin
Especially for you that get some issues about space and sleeker, this keyboard with streamlined body can be your perfect option.
Formed with sleek lines and a thin profile, this streamlined keyboard can enhance the style through your workspace.
It always becomes so stylish whether it comes to a laptop or desktop use. It’s a perfect combination of a useful and modern keyboard ever made.
3. It’s a plug-and-play keyboard
Sometimes setup takes minutes on its process and the driver seems really difficult to find free. Even though Logitech provides a Logitech K750 driver to makes this keyboard working properly, the users don’t need to worry about this issue.
It’s because the Logitech K750 is a plug-and-play device. You just need to plug the wireless receiver into a USB port available on your computer then start to use it.
4. It features a Logitech Solar App
Are you feeling intimidated with the process of charging or changing batteries on your keyboard? Just worry not. Logitech’s Solar Wireless Keyboard features an innovative application called Logitech Solar App.
It’s able to save your money due to battery changing because it can employee the power of the sun or some lights of your room. Further, it can also help you get to know the remaining battery power on it.
Feeling so overwhelmed with monthly ritual of battery changing through your device? Just not to worry. The Logitech K750 wireless keyboard can put an end to this issue and giving you different experience on using the advance technology.
Logitech K750 Software Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech K750 Software Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pop up notification to select the Logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continuous. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech K750 Driver for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech K750 Driver for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
File Not Available
Logitech K750 Manual Download
1. Logitech K750 User’s Manual
Format File : PDF