The z313 is one of the best stereo systems made by Logitech. Equipped with amp and a subwoofer, this speaker system provides acoustics and bass sound that balanced and enhanced perfectly.
With easiness of running the Logitech z313 driver, this device has been gaining more popularity as well as much reviewers give thumb up into this speaker system. However, it also give best cost that is $35 for each.
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech Z313 Overview
- 2 Logitech Z313 Specs and Detail
- 3 Logitech Z313 Software Installation for Windows
- 4 Logitech Z313 Software Installations for Mac OS
- 5 Logitech Z313 Driver for Windows
- 6 Logitech Z313 Driver for Mac OS X
- 7 Logitech Z313 Manual Download
Logitech Z313 Overview
The build is made of a perfect combination of aluminum and rubber surround. This two-inch full range speaker system tried to deliver its small size that is looks perfect for any space.
This speaker supports the 3.5 mm input connection that allows you to access power or volume very easily with only using the wired control pod. There is also a little wave guide bezel put around the driver to avoid diffraction effect.
This speaker system is coming with a useful wired remote. Even there is no control button for tone or bass boost options, this still give you chance to control the volume knob.
Once you’ve installed the Logitech z313 driver, this feature will be immediately operated in more easy way. Moreover, it looks better if this feature compared to others competitor in this grade with many cheap stand-alone amps.
One of the best things you’ll find over the face of this device is the grills. This may look as the best material owner will see.
There is an opened fabric that is very useful to protect the speaker device without any noticeable issues coming across.
4. System Amp
This speaker system has 25 watts and 50 watts peak power. Furthermore, it also comes with 6.25 watts for each sat and 12.5 watts for the subwoofer.
This device is also powered by the DC power supply built inside of the subwoofer. As well as the Logitech z313 driver perfectly installed, all those systems will work properly.
Logitech Z313 Specs and Detail
- Height x Width x Depth : 5.75 in (146.2 mm) x 3.5 in (89.4 mm) x 3.2 in (81.0 mm)
- Weight : 1 lb (480 g) total for two satellite speakers
- Total Watt (RMS) : 25 W
- Subwoofer : 15 W
- Satellites : 2 x 5 W
- 3.5 mm input : 1
- Headphone jack : 1
- Controls : Power and volume controls on wired control pod
Once you need any speaker system that comes up with various features, the Logitech z313 will be your great option to deal with.
Logitech Z313 Software Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech Z313 Software Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Logitech Software for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pop up notification to select the Logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continuous. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech Z313 Driver for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech Z313 Driver for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
Logitech Z313 Manual Download
1. Logitech Z313 User’s Manual
Format File : PDF