A comfortable keyboard is one of the things that will affect your typing speed. If you need this kind of computer keyboard, you must choose Logitech K780.
It can be connected to devices that are equipped with Bluetooth Smart and those which are not. For the latter, you need Logitech K780 driver and Unifying USB receiver.
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech K780 Features
- 2 How to Connect K780 to your Device
- 3 Closing
- 4 Logitech K780 Driver for Windows
- 5 Logitech K780 Driver for Mac OS X
- 6 Logitech K780 Manual Download
Logitech K780 Features
This wireless keyboard is an excellent product. It has attractive design that will make you look more professional.
Moreover, the comfortable design will allow you to type easily and quickly. K780 also has great features. These are some of them.
1. Can be connected to three types of device
Logitech K780 can be connected to your computer, tablet, and smartphone. If you connect device to your smartphone or tablet with it, it will allow you to type quickly with less typo.
For those two, you can connect them via Bluetooth Smart. However, for computer which doesn’t have that feature, you must download and install Logitech K780 driver first.
2. Long lasting batteries
This wireless keyboard is powered by two AAA batteries. Approximately, you don’t need to replace them for two years.
This keyboasrd is also equipped with a light indicator which will allow you to know when you need to replace the batteries.
When you are typing on this keyboard, you will not hear any noise. This high quality keyboard is quiet so that you can concentrate more on your work.
How to Connect K780 to your Device
Connecting your devices to Logitech K780 is not difficult at all. These are the steps of connecting K780 and your PC, smartphone, and tablet.
Connecting via Bluetooth Smart
1. Turn on your K780 and make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
2. Press one of the Easy-Switch keys for 3 seconds.
3. Open the Bluetooth setting on your smartphone, tablet, or PC and pair with ‘Keyboard K780.’
4. Type in the password and enter or return.
Connecting via Unifying USB receiver
1. Download Logitech K780 driver via the official website on your PC
2. Turn on your wireless keyboard
3. Press one of the white Easy-Switch keys for 3 seconds.
4. Configure the wireless keyboard depends on your device’s operating system.
- For Android, Windows, or Chrome: press fn + P for 3 seconds
- For Mac Os : press fn + O for 3 seconds.
5. Plug in the Unifying USB receiver
6. Open the software that you have download and follow the instructions.
You will not be disappointed having this wireless keyboard. It can help you to improve your typing performance. Therefore, don’t wait any longer to have K780.
Logitech K780 Driver for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech K780 Driver for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
Logitech K780 Manual Download
1. Logitech K780 Setup Guide
Format File : PDF