Logitech Harmony 900 may be considered as one of the old universal remote control. However, many people are still using this device because there are some good things that can be obtained from it.
If you are still using this universal remote control, you may need to add and erase certain device in the setup of this remote control. In order to do it, you need the latest Logitech Harmony 900 software.
Table of Contents
- 1 A Glimpse of Logitech Harmony 900
- 2 How to Connect Harmony 900 to Home Entertainment Devices
- 3 Closing
- 4 Logitech Harmony 900 Driver Installation for Windows
- 5 Logitech Harmony 900 Driver Installations for Mac
- 6 Logitech Harmony 900 Software for Windows
- 7 Logitech Harmony 900 Software for Mac OS X
- 8 Logitech Harmony 900 Manual Download
A Glimpse of Logitech Harmony 900
About ten years ago, Harmony 900 was considered as one of the most modern and excellent remote controls. This device has some excellent features. Here are some of them.
Can be connected with up to 15 devices
If you have many home entertainment devices, having Harmony 900 can minimize clutter because it can be connected with up to 15 devices.
Therefore, if you haven’t reached the maximum limit, you will still be able to add more devices. All you need to do is entering the new devices information in the Logitech Harmony 900 software.
Practical activity controls
The activity controls in this universal remote, allows you to control your devices easily. For example, if you want to listen to music, you can click “listening music” button. After that, you can choose the track you want to listen.
RF wireless capability
This feature allows users to control their devices even when those devices are not visible. It is an excellent solution for you who want to make the family room looks more organized by hiding certain home entertainment devices behind a cabinet door.
Harmony 900 is equipped with rechargeable batteries. As a result, you don’t need to buy new batteries every time they go weak.
How to Connect Harmony 900 to Home Entertainment Devices
If you need to connect more devices to this universal remote, you need to follow similar steps that you have done when setting up this remote control for the first time.
First of all, you must open the installed Logitech Harmony 900 software on your laptop or PC. After that, you need to go to the Add Device page. Next, you must go to the Activities page.
While doing it, you need to connect Harmony 900 to your laptop. Moreover, you must not forget to insert the remote control battery before connecting them.
After the new setting is transferred to the remote control, you need to test it on the device that you have just added.
There is a possibility that your new home entertainment device may not be listed on your Harmony 900 software.
If it happens, you had better try to download and install the latest software. Hopefully, the latest one has your device on its list.
Logitech Harmony 900 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Logitech Driver for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech Harmony 900 Driver Installations for Mac
The Steps to Install Logitech Driver for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pop up notification to select the Logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continuous. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech Harmony 900 Software for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech Harmony 900 Software for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
Logitech Harmony 900 Manual Download
1. Logitech Harmony 900 Setup Guide
Format File : PDF