Are you looking for a great gaming keyboard with loads of features? The G710+ is among the best products engineered by the well-known Logitech.
This keyboard is equipped with backlight, giving a more dramatic effect while playing. Since the G710+ does not have onboard memory, installing Logitech G710+ software on your PC is required. Thankfully, the software comes with clean and professional look.
If using wired keyboard is not a problem to you, G710+ can be an excellent choice. It has 6 macro keys, in which each can accommodate three macros.
You can easily switch between the macros while playing. But switching macros can be a little bit tricky as they are not backlit, especially when you are playing in the dark.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Logitech G710+ Offers
- 2 Logitech G710+ Software Installation for Windows
- 3 Logitech G710+ Software Installations for Mac OS
- 4 Logitech G710+ Software for Windows
- 5 Logitech G710+ Software for Mac OS X
- 6 Logitech G710+ Manual Download
What Logitech G710+ Offers
1. Dedicated control keys
The G710+ features media-player control keys consisting of Skip Back, Skip Forward, Stop, and Play. The row of control keys is made just in the right size, giving you ultimate comfort when playing.
This keyboard also has a game mode button that is located right at the center of it. This button disables the Windows key, keeping you from getting into the desktop while playing.
2. Quiet keys
Logitech G710+ features Cherry MX Brown key switches that are relatively quiet, thanks to a rubber sheet placed beneath the switches.
Your family will not be disturbed by the noise of your keyboard even if you are playing at night. Thankfully, it comes in large size that allows you to press the keys conveniently.
3. Dual-zone backlighting
The keyboard that comes with Logitech G710+ software benefits from dual-zone backlighting that gives dramatic effect as well as lighting function to the keyboard.
The backlight is divided into two controlled zones, allowing you to use the keyboard even in a dark room. Logitech uses orange and red LEDs for macro keys and white LEDs for the other keys. Interestingly, you can set the lighting to 4 brightness level.
4. Comfortable and fast typing
Logitech G710+ features comfortable and fast typing. It comes with tall and large keys that allows your fingers to dance comfortably on the keyboard. Despite it is all plastic, you can feel the flex when pressing down the keyboard.
Logitech G710+ is undoubtedly an excellent choice of gaming keyboard. A handful of features bring your gaming experience to the next level.
Aside from comfortable design, this keyboard also features quiet keys and full backlighting for easier access. Be sure to install Logitech G710+ software on PC for every first use.
Logitech G710+ Software Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Software Logitech for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Logitech first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The Logitech driver installation is complete.
Logitech G710+ Software Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Software Logitech for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Logitech first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the logitech connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the Logitech is ready.
Logitech G710+ Software for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Logitech G710+ Software for Mac OS X
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
Logitech G710+ Manual Download
1. Logitech G710+ Setup Guide
Format File : PDF