The Epson GT-S50 Driver provides a compact display of 8.5 x 36 inches with various features that accompany it.
Having a speed of up to 25 ppm, this document scanner can do duplex or scan on both sides that can duplex 50 images per minute.
Which of these features is one of the advantages possessed by this document scanner. You can get scan results with good quality with resolutions reaching 600 dpi.
The color quality provided is also good with 24-bit color. Using the Epson GT-S50 Driver for your office needs can help you scan a number of important documents.
In addition, this scanner will also work with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista to MacOs.
You can scan more easily and more efficiently by using the Epson GT-S50 Driver. Equipped with LEDs with touch that facilitate your work process.
You can work more efficiently with features provided such as duplex that allows you to be able to do your other work.
Moreover, you will also be facilitated with a feeder capacity that reaches 75 sheets and can hold documents up to a maximum A4 size.
This scanner can be useful for you to be able to scan various documents to cards that can be easily and quickly scanned.
This printer document is also capable of performing daily duty cycles of up to 1200 sheets. Its ability to scan various documents can make it reliable to do daily scans more easily.
Easy to use and good results make the Epson GT-S50 the right choice for busy office activities. G
et a scanner with the mode you want from black and white, color to grayscale. To guarantee good product quality, the 1 year warranty for Epson GT-S50 Driver can provide you with reliable products.
Epson GT-S50 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver Epson GT-S50 first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson GT-S50 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver Epson GT-S50 first. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson GT-S50 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Scanner Driver Download (64-bit/32-bit)
Epson GT-S50 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Scanner Driver Download
Epson GT-S50 Manual Download
Epson GT-S50 Installation Guide Download
Epson GT-S50 User’s Guide Download
Epson GT-S50 Notice and Warranty Download