When it comes to printers, not everyone is looking for the same thing from a printer. Some people are looking for a speedy printer for their home or office needs. Some others are looking for print quality.
If you are looking for the latter, check out the Lexmark X1240. Let’s get to know about the Lexmark X1240 driver.
About the Printer
The model X1240 is an all-in-one printer made by Lexmark. The printer’s function is not limited to printing documents only.
It can also copy and scan. And it does all of these functions really well, albeit not quickly.
The printer/copier/scanner is very easy to use. With just a touch of a button, you can accomplish any task you want, be it printing, copying, or scanning.
The device is, after all, very to the point. Another great thing about this printer is its price. That’s right. The printer is very affordable.
When it comes to speed, the Lexmark X1240 is on the slower side. If you are looking for a speedy printer, it is not for you.
If, on the other hand, speed is not a concern for you, then the printer is worth checking out.
All-in-One Printer, Copier, and Scanner
The Lexmark X1240 offers so many things, especially if we consider its price. It is an all-in-one printer, capable of not just printing but also copying and scanning.
It is not a heavy-duty printer, but it will get the job done.
Compact and Portable
What if you need a printer but don’t have lots of space for it? In that case, you will need a compact printer.
The Lexmark X1240 has a width of 17.5 in and a height of 6.6 in, the printer can fit even a small space. It weighs only 9.6 lbs, too, making it a very portable printer.
Excellent Printing Quality
The printing quality of the Lexmark X1240 driver is excellent. How could it not? The printer has maximum printing resolutions of 2400 x 1200 dpi (black) and 4800 x 1200 dpi (color).
This allows you to get rich, detailed results.
Price is often a very important consideration when it comes to buying a printer. If you need a printer but don’t want to break a bank for it, the Lexmark X1240 is one of your best options.
Especially so if you want a printer that can produce excellent printing quality.
Lexmark X1240 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Lexmark
- Model: X1240
- Printer type: All-in-one printer
- Printing technology: Inkjet
- Max printing speed (B/W): 17 ppm
- Max printing speed (color): 9 ppm
- Max printing resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi (B/W), 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Print media: Plain paper
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scanner resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Enlarge scans: 400%
- Minimize scans: 25%
- Max copying speed (B/W): 15 ppm
- Max copying speed (color): 6 ppm
Documents and Media Handling
- Max media size: Legal
- Media types: Plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, labels, photo paper, banners, Hagaki card, index card, coated paper
- Max monthly duty volume: 2,000 pages
- Connectivity technology: USB 2.0, USB 1.0/1.1
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 17.5 in
- Height: 6.6 in
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
Pros and Cons
- All-in-one printer, copier, and scanner
- It is a very compact printer, weighing less than 10 lbs with dimensions of (w x h) only 17.5 in x 6.6 in
- Excellent printing quality, both black and white and color (maximum resolutions of 2400 x 1200 dpi and 4800 x 1200 dpi, respectively)
- Very affordable
- Easy to use
- Slow printing speed
- Ink cartridges don’t last long
The Lexmark X1240 might not be a fast printer. If you are looking for a speedy printer, it is unlikely to fit you.
However, if you are looking for print quality and not speed, the Lexmark X1240 driver is definitely worth checking out.
Lexmark X1240 for Windows
Compatible Operating System:
Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Driver Download (Windows 7, 8, 10)
Driver Download (Windows Vista, XP)
Lexmark X1240 for Mac OS
Compatible Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
Lexmark X1240 Manual Download
Lexmark X1240 User Guide Download